Food. Fellowship. Faith-building. Fun.
In the fall and spring, our church family meets together on Wednesday nights to share a meal and grow in Christ together at Growing Together Wednesdays.
Fall GTW runs August 28–October 30, 2019
- Session 1 Classes meet from 3:45–5:15 p.m.
- Dinner is catered by local restaurants from 4:45–6:15 p.m. The cost is $8 for adults and $4 for children.
- Session 2 Classes meet from 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
- Nursery is available.
- Children preschool through 5th grade meet for Bible exploration, Scripture memorization, musical expression and play during Session 2 (6:15–7:45).
- Middle School meets in the Weber Street Center.
- High School does not meet. High school students are encouraged to take a class or volunteer in children's or middle school ministry. And come back on Sunday night for Youth Group!