Phone: (719) 884-6100
Mailing Address: 219 E Bijou St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
On July 15, 22, 29 and August 5 bring a picnic dinner for your family, chairs and blankets to sit on and come enjoy the outdoors for an evening with new and old friends. We have plenty of space, but we do ask that you register your entire family for the park and dates you plan on attending to help us follow health and safety guidelines:
Join us the final video in our series, Even If: What Peter teaches us about the grace of Jesus! Join us as we look at the story of Jesus calling Peter the rock and talk about how Jesus still chooses us even in the midst of our mess!
1. What stood out to you from this video?
2. Do you relate to Peter at all? Why or why not?
3. Why does God let messy people into His story or be a big part of his story? Would it be easier if they were less messy? Would it be better?
4. Can you think of a time God showed His grace in the midst of messiness? Maybe this is a story from your life or a story from the Bible, or something else! What did you learn about God from that?
5. What are the things in your story that maybe you worry would disqualify you from being used by Jesus?
6. What would it look like for you to hand those things over to Jesus?