A church in the heart of downtown Colorado Springs
First Presbyterian Church
219 E Bijou St
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Google Map >>
Phone: (719) 884-6100
Fax: (719) 884-6200
After hours emergencies requiring pastoral care: (719) 884-6100; follow the prompts for our after hours answering service.
Welcome Center Reception Desk:
8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Thursday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday
8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday
After hours events and Saturdays, this desk is staffed 1/2 hour before and after scheduled events.
Our offices are located on the first floor and in the basement of the main building and are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- From I-25, exit Bijou Street (exit 142) and go east.
- The road will turn into Kiowa Street, a one-way street traveling east.
- Go three blocks east on Kiowa and turn left onto Weber Street.
- First Pres' main entrance is 1/2 block north of Kiowa on the west side of Weber Street.
- The largest parking area is located on the east side of Weber Street between Kiowa and Bijou Streets.
- Additional parking is located in the parking garage shared with the YMCA, on the north side of Bijou Street between Weber Street and Nevada Avenue.
- Limited metered parking is available along Weber Street, Bijou Street and Nevada Avenue. Meters are active Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Parking for the handicapped and elderly is available along the south side of Bijou Street, in front of Hansen Hall and in the parking lot on the west side of Weber Street, between the church buildings and the Municipal Court building.
- A pull-through drop off and ramp access are available on the south side of Bijou Street, in front of the Sanctuary building.
- Service dogs are welcome on our campus.
- Hearing Loop is available for T-coil programmed hearing aids in both worship venues, or an usher can assist you with a head- set that works with our Williams Sound assistive technology.